Contact
Join
Contributors

Subscribe in Feedburner
Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Subscribe in Google Reader


THE DAILY GUT TWITTER FEED
Follow The Daily Gut on Twitter
@thedailygut

THE GUT ON TWITTER
Follow Greg's tweets.
@greggutfeld

THE BIBLE OF UNSPEAKABLE TRUTHS
Greg's lastest book is availiable now.
amazon.com

THE ACTIVITY PIT
You can show more support for Red Eye, your friend Greg, TV's Andy Levy and Bill at the Activity Pit! Bring your own chaps and a poncho... Group tours meet up in Bryant Park at 4AM.
the activity pit

TAS ON TWITTER
The Arquette's Twittering
@arquettesisters

ANDREW BREITBART PRESENTS: BIG HOLLYWOOD
Check it out check it outers
big hollywood

KOREAN BBQ IN BROOKLYN
May burn your lips. Be careful
dokebi brooklyn

VOTE FOR SOMETHING WORTHWHILE
The Best Hamburger in NYC
random blog


Archive


   
11:15pm on Tuesday the 19th of February
WAR FUELS JIHAD. WHAT DOESN'T FUEL JIHAD? (killing jihadists, probably)
WASHINGTON | By offering the public a glimpse of a once-secret analysis on global terror trends, the White House gave an election-year gift to both parties. The document bolsters President Bush's argument that the only choice is to stay in Iraq and win. But it also helps his critics who argue the war was a mistake almost from the start.
kansascity.com digg this
TONY DANIEL'S 5 STARTLING REVELATIONS FROM THE NEWLY DECLASSIFIED NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE ESTIMATE

Wars are started by women. They benefit most from them, they don't have to fight, they share in the spoils of victory, and never have to die as the price of defeat.

CDs and DVDs will play on turntables at 78 rpm.

People with accents believe that you are the one with an accent.

Sizes only matters 67% of the time. But the other 33% of the time is not during sex.

A hamster, a gerbil, and a handful of ants will genetically recombine to form a deadly blind mole rat when exposed to the type of E. coli found in the large intestine. In its sightless state, the mole rat tunnels upward, remorselessly seeking to nest in the chambers of the human heart.
18 Comments   Email Article



Girl NewsGreg's Unspeakable TruthComicarzy Site Design & Technology by Last Exit
Description - Topical, real-world opinion, from Greg Gutfeld